Peak Kia North - Review about 2012 Kia Sorento from Evans, Colorado
I had a valve replaced on my '12 Kia Sorento, I was informed by the shop of a recall on my car.So I called peak Kia and asked them about the recall and I was told that it had been replaced once and they wouldn't do it again.
I was asked if I was the original owner and I said no, I didn't know about the recall nor did the dealer disclose this to me. Obviously this didn't replace it properly because it is still malfunctioning. Should this not be replaced for me. Plus they want to charge me 85.00 for a diagnostic when I already had one done.
They were so not helpful and it was like they didn't want to give me any other information except charge me for unnecessary things, the man I spoke with said that I would need to replace the whole intake manifold. The recall is for the following.
I would really want someone to contact me in regards to this.I am so unhappy with my experience with Kia
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2012 Kia Sorento
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "I rented SUV from Santa Clarita, CA location as one way to drop off in Denver CO. 1. The car was dirty from inside and they did not do anything..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "Taco Bell 3554 South Tower Rd. Aurora Colorado order #369757 cashier Rachel B. Terrible customer service complete misunderstanding of entire order as if she didn't know the menue. One..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."