Evans, Colorado

I had a valve replaced on my '12 Kia Sorento, I was informed by the shop of a recall on my car.So I called peak Kia and asked them about the recall and I was told that it had been replaced once and they wouldn't do it again.

I was asked if I was the original owner and I said no, I didn't know about the recall nor did the dealer disclose this to me. Obviously this didn't replace it properly because it is still malfunctioning. Should this not be replaced for me. Plus they want to charge me 85.00 for a diagnostic when I already had one done.

They were so not helpful and it was like they didn't want to give me any other information except charge me for unnecessary things, the man I spoke with said that I would need to replace the whole intake manifold. The recall is for the following.

I would really want someone to contact me in regards to this.I am so unhappy with my experience with Kia

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Peak Kia North and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Peak Kia North.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Peak Kia North to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Peak Kia North?

Comments

Windsor, Colorado, United States #1062316

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.I would love to get more information from you when you have a moment.

Please email me at Chelsea@peakkianorth.com with your contact information.

Thank you!-Chelsea